Best Web Site Keywords for Hosting

Hey Guys,
I've been trying to get the best keywords for my web hosting company and after a lot of keyword research I have come up with a list. This list was generated by Googles Keyword Generator.   I suggest using a registrar that is separate from your hosting account. Personally, I use Namescheap.   I own a Host Monster account, which allows me to put unlimited domain names on my one account. They also offer a ton of storage and bandwidth, and have great customer support.  

* website hosting
* cheap hosting
* hosting
* best hosting
* reseller hosting
* web hosting uk
* hosting uk
* business hosting
* domain hosting
* cheap web hosting
* hosting web
* hosting services
* web site hosting
* web hosting
* domain name
* domain names
* server hosting
* domain
* domain name registration
* domain registration
* cheap domain
* free domain
* webhosting
* cheap hosting web
* web host
* web design

This list was picked on the number of search results collected by Google as in the highest for each month. The lowest search on the list was "hosting web" which still had a search result of over 90.000 searches a month. Most where up around 300.000 to 1.200.000 so now I need to pick a maximum of 10 keywords from this list. I might just use 6 - 8 in total.

I also need to create a better meta description for my web site. However not sure what to type. Any help would be truely appreciated.

Can anyone help with picking good keywords from the list and maybe adding high search result keywords? Also help with coming up with a good meta website description?

Thanks for any help.
P.S. My web site is in my signature if you need to view or look at whats there.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10/30/2013

    thanks for the suggestion because I followed your suggestion and have been very happy with my setup.

    ReplyDelete